Getting *stuck* or certainly feeling like your *stuck* can be one of the most frustrating experiences to go through.
It is for me. It triggers feelings of not doing enough, not being enough, wondering what I’m doing wrong or if I’m even doing very much *right* to help myself along my path towards fulfilling the reason I’m here now.
Often, getting *stuck* is really the conscious mind's way of throwing up really big or many, many blocks to take that next step.
Sometimes, you’ve taken a big step, maneuvered your way through quite a few obstacles and then there’s this *wall of energy* that just starts staring you down.
This is a *sign* there’s a bit more happening below the surface and it’s time to reach for this special Crystal Triage Pairing of …
- Blue Calcite: Emotional energy is often the first thing that lets you *know* there’s something out of whack, not in alignment with your thoughts, and what you want to accomplish, heal, let go of or create space for.
- Flower Agate: Soft, subtle energy reminds you to stop and take a few moments, hours, or even a few days to step away. Feeling what you feel is an essential part of the process of getting to the root of what’s really stirring things on the inside
- Tree Agate: Transition is a HUGE part of being a part of and on your Spiritual Path. Tree Agate radiates energy that can help you handle the emotions and energies during times when things feel uncertain.
3 Ways Use These Crystals to help you get *unstuck*:
- Arrange the Crystals within reach on your desk or near where you sit, be sure the Crystals are touching each other.
- If all three Crystals are Palmstones or Touchstones, put them under your pillow while you sleep. Otherwise put them on your nightstand while you sleep.
- Create a special Crystal Triage space, light a blue candle to soothe the emotional energy in the room (home office, bedroom, office, Sacred Space).
Crystal Spiritual Properties:
Blue Calcite): Blue Calcite is the Stone of Emotional Healing. It helps you speak to yourself and others with love and compassion.
Flower Agate: Stone of Self Growth, Inner Strength and Stability, and is part of the Plume Agate Chalcedony Family.
Tree Agate: Stone of Abundance, focus your intentions with courage and confidence, find your voice, transition
✨✨✨ Disclaimer: All crystal healing uses, magical uses and metaphysical definitions are provided as a means of education, and do not imply a guarantee of effect. Those suffering from illness or dis-ease, should consult with their General Practitioner. Crystal healing is a holistic complementary healthcare practice and should be carried out by a suitably qualified crystal healing practitioner.
To view additional Collections, click this link: https://angelladycrystalsboutique.com/
Tips to help you navigate our Crystal Boutique on Shopify: Go click on the link https://angelladycrystalsboutique.com/ and use the *magnifying glass icon* located at the top right corner, type in keywords such as: Fluorite, Selenite, Amethyst, Rose Quartz, Golden Healer, Resin, Bracelet. If you have any questions or would like a little Guidance from us *my Crystal Guides and I* please message us. ✨✨✨